AdvoLogix®, a leading provider of cloud-based law practice and legal matter management solutions, today announced the company closed 2017 with record growth in new accounts and user subscriptions, expanded global reach to new customers in South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon, and delivered more than 75 customer-driven improvements to the AdvoLogix Matter Management solution. “AdvoLogix accelerates into 2018 with increased momentum after a very successful 2017,” said Jonathan Reed, chief executive officer of AdvoLogix. “I am pleased to announce that key metrics associated with our business are showing excellent results across all functional areas of the company. With each new release of AdvoLogix Matter Management, we took considerable time to listen to our customers and developed integrations, features and improvements based on their needs to help them improve legal processes, increase productivity and operate more efficiently. The success of our customer-centric approach is showing in the company’s growth in both new accounts, ARR, and year-over-year user subscriptions.” Some of the highlights of 2017 that are propelling AdvoLogix’s momentum into 2018 include:
- Three major releases of AdvoLogix Matter Management with more than 75 new features, enhancements, and other customer-driven product improvements.
- Expanded global reach to corporate legal departments and law firms in South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon.
- 42 percent growth in overall user subscriptions.
- 51 percent growth in annual recurring revenue (ARR) resulting in three consecutive years of 50% growth.
- Experiencing negative churn as existing customers grow or expand the use of AdvoLogix in adjacent practice areas.
- New and enhanced integrations for our partner ecosystem, which simplified customer deployments.
- Engagement of three new partners to service accounts on a global basis extending our best-fit delivery approach.
- Implementation of comprehensive digital marketing automation strategy to provide engine for ongoing organic growth.